And I have one more question, did you graduate from college? Why don't your
sentences make sense?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]'tTalkingToMeAnymore.com

In a message dated 9/30/2005 9:03:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
From: "Gabriel S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] name calling...

Little Kenny,
Why are you trying to start the flame war again? Are you bored? I really
think you enjoyed the flame war...the truth is anyone gives a rats about who
was on this list first. Now Im going to go get drunk and I won't be
responding to anything you have to say from now on unless it's diesel
related...'nuff said
P.S. I've like diesels since I was 8