Do the normal diagnosis: Verify that the fuel pump runs and the cold start valve works (you will have trouble starting cold without out, will require lots of cranking).

Check for and repair vacuum leaks, most important are idle control valve hoses and boot between throttle body and air flow meter horn.

Make sure someone didn't "fix" the vacuum leaks by messing with the idle mixture -- set it to 50% at idle warm -- if it's too lean, it will never start cold.

Clean the air flow meter horn venturi -- a bunch of crud in there (from the leaking boot) will cause it to stick cold, and hence no fuel and no start.

Verify that the EHA is getting correct current - a bad wire will result in no cold enrichement and hard starts.

Peter