From: tyler <casi...@usermail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 8:29:37 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] What do y'all think?

That's a slippery slope argument. In California, through the democratic process
we have decided that we want to do something about our air quality problem but
the federal government is trying to stop us. This statement is logically
meaningless:

"political changes happen in California tend to eventually happen in the
rest of the country"

If you don't live in California, and don't want to have the same laws, then
don't vote for them!

You are correct that overpopulation and geography are unique problems here, but
that doesn't mean we need to pass our laws based on someone elses unique
problems rather than our own!

Tyler