At 12:06 PM 1/28/2009, you wrote:
On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 8:35 AM, Frederick W Moir <fred.s...@verizon.net> wrote:
> a short adapter
> cable for a mac laptop square-ish to DB25.

I know Hursty has a Pismo, but perhaps some of the G3 laptop cult here
have Wallstreets?  Those need that particular dongle to hook up
external SCSI devices, and it's probably impossible to buy new
anymore.

Alex

Alex.
Just went and looked at them.
One is an HDI-30 SCSI System cable. Mac Powerbook (with scsi port) to external peripheral device. 50 pin Centronics type.
The other is Apple Service P/N 922-0721 CBL, Video Adapter. CBL HDI-45 to DB15.
Both NOS un-used un-opened. Frei.
We are beginning to shovel out the attics/cellars to winnow the piles, we may even move. (When the Earth stands still and the Moon is a suburb of Cleveland!)
Fred Moir
Lynn MA