In a message dated 9/30/2005 8:38:08 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/mercedez-420-sel-turbo-diese-5-cylinder_W0QQite
mZ4578852129QQcategoryZ6331QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"this  is mercedez 1986 420 sel diesel.This auto was originally of
gasoline.I  decided to change it to diesel and I installed it a mercedez
1995 diesel  motor and transmission with 65000 miles..all the parts are
original and the  car works perfect.when you drive it,it doesn`t feel like
you`re driving a  diesel car.the a/c works very good, and the rest of the
accesories also.It  has power windo and electric seats . It has Am/FM radio
and cd playe.The  tires are new, they have 40000 miles of  guaranteed.

Kewl! Does that look like a 95  2.5 diesel engine?

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ
79 300SD, 261 K miles
98 ML 320, 138 K miles