On mine it took much longer to get oil pressure after a cold start, and the engine didn't sound good at all idling without oil pressure. It's like starting with a dry filter after an oil change every time you start your car! With new o-rings the oil pressure comes up almost instantly, and the engine sounds great!

I couldn't beleive that the aftermarket euro parts suppliers I called couldn't send me these o-rings, and some even insisted that the car didn't have them!

Sincerely,
Tyler William H Backman
1987 190D Turbo Biodiesel