Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 20:23:06 -0500
From: MG <trainpain2...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 300d hydraulic lifters
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Doesn't really matter too much to me how much HP I can get the TDi to
put out. It's all the work required to get a FWD engine and tranny and
somehow change everything or source a tranny that would fit on it and
make it into a RWD engine and then still have to put it in. With the
Mercedes all I have to do is get the engine and tranny and put it in.
It's already a RWD. I don't know much about the Volvo TDi so even if it
is a RWD it would still be more to learn. I at least know a little bit
about the Mercedes. Then if I want to play around I can still hop that
up for whatever results I would get. Personally The stock power from a
3L or even a 2.5 should be enough from what I have been able to find out.

Manfred