From: "Tom Hargrave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Whats this stuff on my 240D
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 10:14:28 -0500
Message: 3

The vacuum gizmo is part of the vacuum circuit for the transmission. It's
used to modify the vacuum signal based on throttle position.

If it were  300 engine than I'd suspect that the pipe is the turbo oil
drain, but this is a 240 engine. Where does the other end of the pipe go?

Thanks,
Tom Hargrave
256-656-1924
www.kegkits.com