Now tell me Wilton, why would they want someone who can't even operate a padlock :-)
Plus you'd walk around all day saying "In my day........."

Hendrik

Wilton Strickland wrote:
BTW, I've considered calling them to offer some "training" for the right
price.  Meanwhile, I noticed in today's Air Force Newsletter, they're
lookin' to recall some retired pilots and navigators for 24 to 48 months up
to age 60 and in grades of LtCol and below to serve as staff officers and to
operate/fly unmanned vehicles.  At age 74+, I guess they don't need/want me
any more.

Wilton