Walt wrote:
>        But I will say, it is really interesting to listen to Non-Aviation
> types discuss A/C incidents/accidents.

> (Retired  18,000 hrs. ATP ASEMEL&S, Rotorcraft-Helicopter, DC-3)

Is that mostly military time, Walt? - that is quite a nice record.

As to non experts - a story yesterday on npr regarding the Geithner
media conference earlier this week - or was that already last week? -
they were saying the questions were not even sophomoric - they were
downright ignorant questions, waaaay dumber than Finance101 type
questions.  I guess that type of pressing makes sure the rest of us
like the guy, dumber than dumb - or, whatever he is.
mao