Wifey was planting more camellias and azaleas today, the ones already around have lots of buds, and the new camellias are also blooming. 2 or 3 wk ago the Camellia Club had a camellia fest at the local mall, must have been 500 different flowers on display for judging -- an amazing variety of colors and shapes. I bought 3 there they were selling, and have probably picked up 20 or so more. So next year we should have quite a display of small ones, but they grow pretty fast I guess. Tons of azaleas around the POs planted, that are very big, can't wait to see spring on the new estate.

--R

Wilton Strickland wrote:
Daffodils, quince, camellias, susanqua (sp?), magnolia sulongianna (sp? -
tulip tree) and other plants here in the yard are abloomin'.  Spring's
acomin'.   ;<)))))))

Wilton