Does it get 40mpg and ready for biodiesel?

--R

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
I have not bought any 115's in a long time, but picked one up not very far down the road for less than $100 so I couldnt pass it up. Supposedly it runs but fuel problem, probably old fuel. Anyway, its pretty rought so I would imagine I will be parting it out. But, on the way home I looked back and noticed it has the super ultra rare and expensive manual right side mirror. Heck, that more than paid for the whole car right there.