I had a failure on one of these lines and thought I would share the details.
The day after they were installed on my 85 TD, I had to replace the valve cover
gasket.  I removed one end of one line and slid it back on after repairs was
made.  It started leaking immediately.  It came off and on without requiring
abuse.

This was only a one time event so is not a good test, however, its not for me
anymore unless I have the wrong stuff.  Anyone know?  Bought new to me in
November.

HIGH-TEMPERATURE VITON RUBBER TUBING, FIRM, 1/8" ID, 1/4" OD, 1/16" WALL, BLACK

Harry