You will need to get the pressure specs and the gauge hook-ups to test the control pressures and shift points.

Peter

On Feb 28, 2009, at 4:26 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:

well the tranny has been sitting a while before I installed it, I figured after it started working it was cleared out. How do you check what is stuck in the valve body or govenor?

Peter Frederick wrote:
Valve body or governor.
Peter