Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:41:34 -0500
From: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] A Nissan-ed W123? -- construction

I am trying to get a Professor of Timber Framing at the local American
College of the Building Arts here to help me get a timber frame designed
and cut, for some reason the professor can't find an engineer to approve
the design.  Must not be an aspect of the curriculum?  I suppose I could
do all the structural calculations for the frame design, then find
someone to stamp it, but I really wonder why this prof can't sort it out.

--R