I see their trucks around as they're one of the larger firms I believe.  You
know, I've only needed a tow twice, ever.  First time, 3 weeks after buying
the porsche 20 years ago, I blew the airbox.  Second time, about 2 years
ago, I broke a timing belt on a GM Sunbird.  The belt was well within its
useable life, but when I pulled it all apart, noticed a notch on a pulley
which I think nicked the belt and caused it's early failure.  Luckily,
wasn't an interference engine.  Phewww.

That last tow home, was about 2 kms, less than 4 mins, cost me about $80!
Still better than pushing it home. lol

Ed
300E