On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:01:42 -0700 (PDT) Curt Raymond
<curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> ... the lines into the oil cooler are heavily coated and nasty. Looks
> like its seeping at one or both of the connections or out the bottom of
> the cooler. It looks like the cooler is just clipped onto the side of
> the radiator... Rusty's website lists the hoses but doesn't seem to list
> the cooler itself. Any BTDT from the list?

I haven't traced that kind of oil leak, but one of the standard procedures
is to take the car to a wand-type car wash and clean everything up real
well. Then drive it some to leak out oil.

The other, slightly less standard procedure, is to put a fluorescent dye
in the engine oil and run it until you can see glowing outside the engine
when it's illuminated with a UV light (and wear glasses, the UV can hurt
your eyes).

Craig