What do you need to know about it? Not sure they will know much about a particular car -- the only guy there half-way intelligent is "Terrance" who seems to be overwhelmed with dealing with all the other partial wits hanging around.

--R

Ralph W wrote:
Rich,
Can you get some additional details on that vehicle. I need a head or engine
for my '90 300D otherwise Kaleb may be getting a good deal.

Ralph W.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Rich Thomas <