Curt. old son.
There was no evil intent on my part in giving you a potential thumb-ectomy machine.
I thought that you were smarter than that!
Just be thankful that the mechanism didn't shear off you opposable thumb!
Each throb reminds you that it's still there.
Sorry for the pain and suffering, I know, it's all my fault!
With visions of horror and schadenfreude. (sorry had to giggle)
Fred