http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/1098476919.html

I'm sure that could be brought back from the dead.  The
euros would be attractive to have, too.  You're getting
into Chicken Wagon territory there, but when done a 126
would be a superior ride than a 123.  And only $200 more
than the CW was!

That $600 SDL on the coast was surely tempting...

I'm enjoying running around in the SEL.  Only the shifting
problem is disturbing.  The fact that I spent about $6 to
replace the missing seat belt was nice, I don't think the
PO thought such inexpensive repairs were possible.

-- Jim