From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Frederick W Moir
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 3:51 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT top loading washer

Ned, et al.
On the Whirlpool washers that I have serviced for family members, the
lint filter was moved from the RF corner to the outlet hose assy.
During the wash cycle, some small rubber balls in a cone shaped
holder catch the lint and on pump-out it is flushed by the water
being pumped the other way. Clear as mud, I know.
Fred Moir
Computer fixer, appliance, automobile and all around money saver for
everyone else but me!
Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Klatta on!