Our BRV, a 1989 Chevy Beauville with a six cylinder engine, wouldn't start
this morning, so I took our '82 240D/3.0 and left Shirley without
transportation. That will work again tomorrow, but Wednesday she needs the
car. So ...

The problem is that the fuel pump doesn't run (normally you hear it for a
couple of seconds after turning the key). The relay under the hood clicks
just like it used to and the "Fuel Pump" fuse has +12.4 V on it.

I drove it home Thursday evening without problems and didn't try to use it
until today.

Anyone have any suggestions where to look?

Thanks,

Craig