From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Robert Massmann
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 6:41 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] My New Mercedes 1995 E300D

Got my replacement over the weekend for the 87 190D that was totaled, a very
nice 1995 E300D. It does have 267,000 miles on the Odomitor, but the ride is
quite comfortable. A real stepup from the 190D I had been driving. The car
is a one owner with leather electric seats and Mercedes CD unit. Heated
seats would have been nice as this was originally from California iit
doesn't.  I paid $4450.00 for it, that is only $1000 more than what I had
paid for the 190 back in 2004. Will be review the service records that I was
given to see what may be needed first. Although I may just start out with an
oil change and work from there. Things that I know need to be fixed are
radio antenna, right front headlight lense, a rust spot under the right rear
taillight lense and loose leather on the front door side pockets. I guess I
will find other things when I start driving it on a regular basis.

So wish me luck on my new daily driver.

Robert Massmann
Oregonia, Ohio
1995 E300D 260K