Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 19:47:51 -0700
From: David Brodbeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Too big for Gump?

redghost wrote:
> http://seattle.craigslist.org/car/101882076.html
>
> Would this be too much to tow behind Gump?

Ultimately it depends on the weight, but that looks like a pretty light
trailer.  Shouldn't be a problem.  It'd look really pretty behind a
Mercedes.

I think a small trailer is the best of both worlds, really.  You aren't
tempted to bring along too much stuff, but you can sleep off the ground
where your stuff won't get wet if there's a rainstorm.  I used to
borrow
my parents' Jayco pop-up camper and tow it behind my Volvo 240 wagon.