I asked where to get them, not what brand you like. Kaleb, Got any old scruffy clamp on roof bars?

I am just looking for the inexpensive cheap wooden ones. I am not trying to impress anyone with how I carry skis to vail, because I don't have skis, and I don't go to vaill and a hate winter. Oh, and I drive old MB Diesels, not the newest and most expensive Mercedes. (Gassers)

Anybody got one odd bar in your garage attic? I only need one gutter mount bar.

I use Yakima gutter mounts for my 123. Work great and are super sturdy.

--
Ralph Wasserbaech
2001 E320 wagon