To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - New computer

I was thinking about installing the old HD internally into the new pc, but
someone told me, you have to fiddle with pins on the back of the HD to tell the comp it's a slave drive. It all started to sound pretty confusing fast.
lol

My plan for the future is to keep most info on external drives, and the comp pretty much free. Haven't decided if the next comp will be another desktop,
or take the jump and go laptop.  For me, storage was always the biggest
issue with computers and what made me upgrade to newer stuff. Truth is, for
95% of what I do, a 10 year old pc works pretty much ok, other than you
become stuck with hardware that won't allow softward upgrades.

Ed
300E