Since there is such an uproar over posting cars on the list, I think we should just not allow links to car for sale locally or over the internet. Too many people are just too upset by this and they lose all ability to use the delete buttons provided. Unless Kaleb says it would be a valuable addition to the list, and he supports and approves anybody posting links to cars or other items, we should all desist! I am sure that he did not intend the list to be a massive for sale forum, but a very serious venue for us to discuss weighty Mercedes issues and share mechanical insights.

The endless oil and tire threads need to be abolished as well. This stuff is in the archives.

my $0.02

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner