Gabriel, you are wasting bandwidth discussing links to cars. Please get back on target, and discuss only weighty Benz issues. Others on the list are sure to object that there is a dearth of weighty Benz discussion, and their valuable time need not be frittered away with talking about links

On Saturday, October 8, 2005, at 12:42 PM, Gabriel S. wrote:

I agree with Tom...who cares if people post cars. Is it really that big a
deal? So petty you are.

On 10/8/05, Tom Hargrave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Clay,

I have no problem with list members posting cars for sale.

Matter of fact, if I had a Mercedes for sale, I'd ask this list first. Why not? I'd rather sell a Mercedes to a list member than to someone who just
"wants a car".

Thanks,
Tom Hargrave
256-656-1924
www.kegkits.com <http://www.kegkits.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of redghost
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 12:20 PM
To: Mercedes list
Subject: [MBZ] List of Cars

Since there is such an uproar over posting cars on the list, I think we should just not allow links to car for sale locally or over the internet. Too many people are just too upset by this and they lose all ability to
use
the delete buttons provided. Unless Kaleb says it would be a valuable
addition to the list, and he supports and approves anybody posting links
cars or other items, we should all desist! I am sure that he did not
intend
the list to be a massive for sale forum, but a very serious venue for us
discuss weighty Mercedes issues and share mechanical insights.

The endless oil and tire threads need to be abolished as well. This stuff
is in the archives.

my $0.02

--
Clay