If you have cross-wind sensitivity and "wander", I'd take a look at the
steering box play AND the coupler between steering column and box -- the viton
bushings fall apart and you get major play in the gear, allows the wheels to
turn way too much.

You should also examine the bushings in the rear control arms, they do go bad
and you get massive torque steer and cross-wind response you should not have.
Completely independent of the shocks or springs.

Low rear is sagging springs or missing pads or both, you will have to check.
You have to remove the spring to fix the bushings anyway.  Also check the sway
bar links, they are famous for breaking off and leaving you with no rear sway
bar at all.  Easy to fix, though.

Peter