'Took the 91 350SDL on 520-mile trip yesterday and today.  Mileage sorta
disappointing, but that 126 is one fine driving/riding machine.  Fill-up at 417
miles showed ~21.5 mpg (~25% of it stop-and-go back and forth here-and-yon in
Charlotte, NC); rest of it 70 mph on interstate hiway, 'cept 20 minutes or so
sitting in traffic creeping to a NASCAR race (others going to race, not I).
The mileage figure is suspect, anyway, cause SWMBO did the before and after
fueling, and I did not observe the "fill-to point."  Obviously, I wasn't
terribly serious about checking it, anyway.   ;<))))

Wilton