Ahhmn.....I don't use genuine Mercedes-Benz fuel, does that make me a bad person?

Hendrik
good news the mog is finally registered, bad news the wallet is an awful lot emptier

To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Consumers Reports battery ratings

what!!!! are we .... i cant believeth it i would have thought we HAD to
use only mercedes benz battery's!!!!
 you know some ppl in this group!!!!
collins

WHY?

Marshall

WELL..... there is ALLWAYS the prolonged discourse regarding the following
things
a break fluid!
b transmission fluid!
c air conditioner refrigerant!
d air conditioner compressors!
e automotive glass!
f wheel bearing torque !
g wheel bearing grease!
h godonlyknowswhatelse!
I i am surprised there have been no howls of protest no out rage !!! using
a non  MERCEDES BATTERY!?!!?( GASP),,,,, oh the humanity!

ps since no one has raised it !!!!does mercedes make    windshield washer
fluid ??? and will pep boys stuff work in a 500  sec????

ahhhhhh let the diatribe begin!

collins
1985 500 sec