There was no factory 240D Turbo.  So it's either an engine change to a 617.95
engine or an add on.  The former is OK, I guess, if you want to load the
clutch/tranny with torque it was not designed for.  ( I'd do it, but I'm as
much a mule as you are an arguer (c:  )  The drivetrains are over-engineered,
but not that far, IMO.  But if you're gentle it might be OK for a coupla
hundred K or so.

The add on scares me, as you are wandering way outside design parameters.  The
pistons in the turbo cars were oil cooled from underneath, with a squirter etc.
to help dissipate the heat.  NA engines do not have this feature, and it's
necessary if you actually use the turbo, or you will burn holes in the tops of
the pistons.  This falls into discussions of fuel increases and boost pressure,
and could go on all night.  I personally would not consider trying to push a
616 engine any farther than it's already set up for, it's just not worth the
risk/reward ratio.  And I am pretty open to doing all kinds of things with
these engines (c: ..

If it's an add on, I'd un-add it.  You can probably sell it on Ebay.

When you see the car, most of this will become much clearer.  Until then we're
all just guessing.  I am gonna quit guessing and go get a beer..

RH