Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 00:04:41 -0700
From: Tyler <casi...@usermail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mercedes 240D Manual Turbocharged
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

This reaction amazes me in contrast! I'm also in another online
community- Turbobricks- where adding an enormous turbo to an NA Volvo
is considered a normal reliable daily driver.

I personally think you could run tons of boost daily through an
otherwise stock 240D and it would last LONGER than an NA one, and the
drivetrain would never notice the difference. You could even run A LOT
OF BOOST and it would last forever if you watched the EGTs. If the
turbo conversion looks professional, buy it, drive it, and enjoy it.

just my opinion...
Tyler