Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 18:29:45 -0500
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
Subject: [MBZ] I now have a 140 parked in my garage
    <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

No thanks to Luther, got all the crap BACK in the garage today.  Massive
improvement, can now park a 140 in there.  Dont have quite enough room
on the other side yet to get a car in there but will work on it.  Still
have much organization to do though.

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 95 E300, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E,