Mine as well!

I have a strange feeling that the same could be said for many listmembers.

Tyler

OK Don wrote:
You described our household exactly!

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 8:11 AM, Bill R <billr32...@comcast.net> wrote:

My darling wife and I are living proof that a theoretical thinker [packrat]
who sees possible uses for just about everything, and a lady who is likely
to toss her keys if she is not driving today can coexist without violence.
The fact that neither of us like cleaning is probably the crossover
condition that allows domestic tranquility.  Not having a garage to store
stuff in also is a factor, as we could seldom put a car in one when we did.
BillR