From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of MG
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 6:45 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I now have a 140 parked in my garage

Hey Bill, how long do you think it would take before I could park a
car in my garage. I figure about 2-3 years or so. :-)))))

Manfred

Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:11:05 -0400
From: "Bill R" <billr32...@comcast.net>

My darling wife and I are living proof that a theoretical thinker
[packrat]
who sees possible uses for just about everything, and a lady who is
likely
to toss her keys if she is not driving today can coexist without
violence.
The fact that neither of us like cleaning is probably the crossover
condition that allows domestic tranquility.  Not having a garage to store
stuff in also is a factor, as we could seldom put a car in one when
we did.
BillR