Hey all,

Below, I'm pasting in what I wrote in the thread about our 190D starting to
burn oil.

I'm hoping to get any input on newer, and the new Ford Focus.

We have had a 96 or so Civic and wonder how the new ones are too.

But price-wise we would probably not buy a new Civic.

Any experience with the Focus among the group?

Or any other suggestions for a newer compact with good fuel mileage?

Brian

We have been looking at Civics, and lusting after a new Insight.

Now we got advice to look into a new Ford Focus - especially in the current
auto market.

Of course, I also was thinking about fixing the engine and keeping the 190,
because we love it and already own it. And it's a classic (in my mind) and
drives and handles great and is more classy and unique than some run of the
mill newer car.