If you do go look at it, make sure it's the 350 diesel and not either of the
4.3 liter versions, v6 or v8. Parts are basically non-existant for the v6,
and the only parts available for the small v8 are those that interchange with
the 350.

Though if it was a RWD caddy, I'd wait for the original driveline to die, then
swap in something else, maybe a 6.2.