I haven't tried this yet Larry, but being a computer guy, maybe it's
something you use, or are familiar with.  I'm not really into spending big
bucks on software either, only to have it redundant in a few months, or
requiring more expensive updates.

As I've said, I always used Macs in the past, had a couple PCs now, but
after using Firefox for several years, and on different platforms, I like
the free open source stuff.  Maybe I'm just getting cheap in my old age, but
gotta save where I can for porsche parts. lol.  Have a look at this and let
us know what you think??

http://www.openoffice.org/product/

I'm fiddling with old HDs in an external box later tonight.  All small steps
towards my master plan of getting everything onto external drives, then
switching over to new computers in the future hopefully wont' be the pain it
has been with these last couple!!

Ed
300E