Get a Mac and run whatever Windows operating system you want.... XP, Vista,
etc., using BootCamp or a virtual machine like Parallels or Virtual Box (free!)

I just set up XP under BootCamp on the youngest's 17" C2D iMac, as his XBox is
in the shop and he had some Windows games he wanted to play.

MacDan