These are golden.  Anything for a W100 chassis is worth a small fortune - just
look at the M100 Web site some time.  You know the secret handshake, don't you?

Hold out for the $800 BIN - I'm willing to bet you'll get it - someone is just
trying to get a deal and assumes you don't know what they're worth.

Worst case scenario you can relist.

He who is patient makes the most money, IMHO.

Dan