-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike Canfield
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 10:56 AM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] wood: sun or water exposure.

A manual tranny may be OK......As long as it wasn't run since the
flooding
if the price is right i wouldn't worry too much.  Is the engine still
there?
I need a decent running 240D engine for cheap.  So what if you have to
pull
the pan and clean things out for the right price.  Where is it?

Mike