You sure? We are talking 124. What about the heaters? is there a plug that comes off the squirter, or do you take out a pigtail with the squirter? The hole in the hood appears to be slotted, with the front being smaller I didn't see any king of "legs" to clip it in. I could slide the squirter front to back some, but nothing came loose. I figured out how to get off the V connecter between the squirter and the hose.

There is no wax in the nozzles. I can stick a pin 1/2" into each of the 4 nozzles. there does not appear to be any obstruction there.