I use the old (mid 80s) keyboards as the quality gradually went down over time. They don't have a windows/apple key, but I simply remap the "caps lock" for that purpose, as I've never found any use for that key, except for accidentally bumping it.

Tyler

Alex Chamberlain wrote:
OK, I get it. You are not talking about the original IBM clicky Model
M but the later versions with the "Windows" key between Ctrl and Alt.
Not the same thing, but still decent.

So Windows maps to Command.  Anyone running XP on a Mac out there who
knows whether there is a way to change the mappings so the keys are in
the right order regardless of operating system--- i.e. Command maps to
Alt and Option to Windows when running XP?  Having used Macs for 20+
years and Windows since 3.1, whenever that was, I am really used to
Alt on Windows boxes and Command on Macs being next to the space bar,
and this question is one of the things that makes me hesitant to
switching to a one-box solution with an Intel Mac.

Alex