My heater fan is suddenly squeaking something awful, all the time,
regardless of speed.  I'm going to tear in and replace it this week
before I go crazy from the sound.  I would try to lube it, or maybe
put in a used one, but I know from experience with the wiper assembly
(which has to come out on a 124 to get to the blower) that I don't
want to have to do this job more than once.  Rusty's web site shows
both Behr and ACM motor/fan assemblies.  I've never heard of ACM, but
it's half the price of the Behr unit.  Comments?

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo