I'm cleaning out my garage, and have a box of new 123 parts.  I want to send
them all to one person, don't want to bust up the litter.  However, it's all
stuff you use if you have a 123 so one person should have an interest.  My
asking price is $200 plus shipping.  If you feel this it outrageous, please
make offer, I am pretty thick skinned for a fat boy...

lower ball joints X 2
coarse fuel filter X 2
performance analysis diphram repair kits X 2
muffler hangers X 2
vacuum check valve
upper and lower radiator hose
hot water pump
rear door check straps X 2
front crank seal X 2
injector heat shields X 6
screw on fuel filters X 3
epxansion valve
front brake hydraulic line
emergency brake shoe replacement kit
vacuum box.. the shutoff box, but it does not fit a 617 engine

I also have a pile of head gaskets for 127-130 engines. This is separate from
the above list, but if someone wants to make an offer on them, I can bundle the
sale.  When I say pile of gaskets, I think it's about 6, not sure exactly.

I also have a few injectors laying around.  They are not new, nor matched, but
were pulled from a running engine.  Let's say there are 4 but it may be 5.  If
you're interested make me a "per injector" offer for what I have.  If it's more
than 5 you get the rest free.  Include about 3 bux per injector for shipping.
I will bust up the injectors if someone only wants 1 but prefer only one trip
to the UPS store, so jump in.  Remember, thick skin.. fat boy..

Other things in the garage that are going to Ebay unless someone stops me, a
set of standard size pistons for M127, with rings, a 230SL LH Mirror, used but
certainly useable, rechrome for new appearance.  A jumpseat for a 230SL,
complete with the little knurled knob that holds em in ( red, need recovering
).  A set of bearing inserts for a M127, Actually I think there are two sets,
but not sure.  One of them is 'standard' and one may be undersized.  I have a
water pump casting, and some casting off the side of the block with what
appears to be a two section temperature sensor in it.

All the 123 stuff is new.  The 113 stuff is new and used, pistons/brgs are new
for sure.  The headgaskets are new.  The 113 stuff is offered as a lot or
individually.  The 123 stuff is by the lot.

If you're interested, please drop me an email *OFF LIST* since I do *NOT* read
every post in the list.  I'll answer one on list, if I see it, but it's first
come first serve so the off list will be the best way.

Remember, thick skin, fat boy.  Gotta clean the garage, sold the house today.

Richard
Salisbury NC