Barry Stark wrote:
except that a google search turns on said post from the okiebenz
archives, not from any other list.

Kaleb -
Not trying to start an argument here but the reason that you couldn't find
anything on this from a search of Google was only members of Stu's list have
access to its' archives. Most of the data on this R4 thing that I have seen
has come out through Marshall and as I have said he was at least
contributing regularly to two lists, yours and Stu's. I know that you and
others have issues with Stu and Easley and would like to find a reason to
find fault but in this case I'm afraid you are misinformed.

I'm afraid you didn't read Stu's post, in which he states that he 'copied from a
Google search from another list'. Therefore, to claim that everybody but you is misinformed and that the information came from Stu's list would be FALSE.

I did the same search that Stu did, and the only thing I found that matched was Marshall's post to this list.
I don't know how more plain it could get than that.
http://www.mail-archive.com/mercedes@okiebenz.com/msg57086.html

Mitch.