Marshall wrote:

"It's the same M103 engine used in the 300E. All the same strong and
weak

points apply. The car weighs about 450 lb more. Nice car, but hardly an

excess of power."

I am unfamiliar with the M103 engine, except that I know MB made a ton
of them and put them in a ton of 124s.  So, what are the strong and weak
points about the engine.  I did some reading and I saw several posts
from people talking about needing valve jobs.  Do these engine require
major engine work. Is it the valve stem seals?

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have recieved this message in error, please delete it and notify me.