Larry wrote re: Lt Don's signature line:  "I see from your sig you are
evidently a Clancy fan.  Have you ever read
"Rainbox Six"?  It tied for my favorite with "Red October" and "Red Storm
Rising."

I am also a big fan of Clancy.  But, my favorites are the Jack Ryan books
(including Red October). But, I really enjoyed Debt of Honor and Executive
Orders.  The really odd thing was that I read Debt of Honor about 6 months
before 9/11.  I did read Rainbow Six (actually I think I listened to that on my
way back from Florida when I picked up my 126 and drove it back to Kansas).

Donald H. Snook