Also, according to their website, the currently produced vehicles with their
engines are the Chrysler Voyager, Jeep Liberty, Jeep Cherokee, Jeep
Wrangler, the LTI Taxi, Chevrolet Captiva, LDV Maxus (Benz Sprinter style of
van), and the BMC Megastar van. All, I'm sure, European if not primarily
U.K. based vehicles.

Past vehicles with a VM Motori engine have included the:

Alfa Romeo Alfetta, Giulietta, 6, 75, 90, 33, 164 and 155.
Chrysler Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Dakota and Voyager.
Toyota Land Cruiser.
Ford Scorpio.
Rover SD1, 825 TD and Land Rover Range Rover
Opel Frontera

They are apparently well respected, as they show up all over the board.

As well as their stationary and marine application engines. Including
apparently a V16 Diesel. That's the one we need over here!

EdB